Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Slack...
Hey people!
Haha these three days are going to be slcak...IMCB! Had some attachment with A Star, so don't need go school! In a way, it's great because I get to break from school, but I missed out a lot of tests! Which means next week is going to be hell! With six tests!! Crazy man can die. Plus that means this week must start mugging already. Oh man have to endure till week 10, then can slack le. Haha.
Anyway, IMCB today was okay. Learnt quite a lot, but not sure whether can digest or not. I like the C. elegans!:P
And I am so looking forward to DMP next term!:D I had made my choices: Appreciation of Chinese Songs & Lyrics Writing, Disruptive Business Entrepreneurship in the Web 2.0 World, Asianisation of Hollywood (film), Analysing Academic Theories Through Gaming. Haha should be quite a fun three week. Especially looking forward to Chinese lyrics writing. So sad there is no external DMP. I want music DMP!! Anyway, I am going to have lots of free periods! Haha:P Can mug for EOYs! There is one day that I can go home at 9.20! And another day I can go to school at 11.30am! So cool right?
Haha wondering how tomorrow's IMCB will be...
Time: 05:54