Sunday, 16 August 2009
Busy!

Hey people!

Been stagnant for quite a while. I was really really busy busy these few weeks. Oh man tons of schoolwork, assignment, PT and still need to mug for tests...DIEX(

Anyway, starting to get the hang of guitar!(: Completed the basic module. I learnt quite a few songs already! So proud of myself:P haha oh man can't wait to complete the course and move on to country guitar and electric!:D haha need to practice more!

As for my fencing, oh man feel so high!:D Started free fencing, and it was great. I fought 3 matches already, and won all(: 5-1, 5-1, 5-2. Hope I can maintain and keep up my skills. Anyway fencing is starting to get more fun X)

And I am so glad to have DMP back!! So many things I want to sign up for, but I guess I still have to leave some time for EOY mugging:P So, I shall take up the film thingy, chinese songwriting, business stuff, and maybe some science thingy.

Oh man the year is ending!! Finally! Can't wait to get to sec4, then J1, then J2, then off I go away from here and settle in some cool country (maybe US?)!!(: haha so in other words, can't wait to go to University!

Haha okay okay time to mug, Bye!:P

Time: 04:58

moi!

  • PJ(:
  • Rafflesian
  • Ex-RVian
  • Crosser
  • Tracker(Hurdler!)
  • Basketballer
  • Fencer(Foilist!)
  • Guitarist
  • Singer!?
  • 3L'09:P
  • 1J'07/2J'08<3

    j'adore...

  • Sports
  • Basketball
  • Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Fencing
  • Skateboard
  • Beach Volleyball?
  • My MacBook!
  • My iPod Touch!
  • My PSP!
  • My Sony Ericsson HP!
  • My Billabong wallet!
  • My Samsung camera!
  • My Foil!
  • My Blue Guitar!

    je souhaite...

  • Improve basketball
  • SURF!
  • Hip-hop!
  • Film Acting
  • Be the top foilist!:D
  • GPA 4.0:P
  • Live and study in UK:P
  • Join RJ fencing and soccer
  • For that day to come...
  • Be a pro guitarist(:
  • Form a band:D
  • Win CampusSuperstar2011!?

    mes amis...

  • 6A'06<3
    Fransisca
    Mei En
    Nadia
    Mu Tang
    6A'06 Class blog!
  • RI People:D
    Ben Leong
  • Others(:
    Vicky
    Chinese Book Review'08
    My French Blog:P

    parler à moi!



    écouter!


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com