Saturday, 27 June 2009
Update
Hey!:D
OMG! HOLIDAY'S ENDING!!! NOX( so fast...but we just have to face it. A fresh new term, a fresh new beginning I guess.
I can say that my holiday is rather enriching. I learned to skateboard, sing, play the guitar, a bit of piano, and revised my stuff(: haha not bad lah. Oh man but I was looking forward to the day school shuts down. Is that possible? haha what with so many H1N1 cases...
school's starting...a whole new wave of challenges and workload awaits...hope I change for the better!(: OH! and I bought my fencing stuff...you know the suits. Oh man looks so cool in them. haha cant wait for free fencing(:
That's all for now I guess. Oh and I am thinking of starting up a travel blog...you know it's more meaningful I think. haha and a music blog! but that will a few years down the road...and I am thinking of starting a band as well...we'll see:P
Time: 07:26