Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Holiday:D
HELLO PEOPLE!X)
haha it's JUNE HOLIDAY yo! happy holidayz:D
haha argh it's been rather busy for the past few weeks...tests, assignments, projects...BUT IT'S ALL OVER(:
haha yay!(: holidays are here le! can relax le! haha but too bad still need to mug for Term 3 week 1 tests...haiz...when can we actually REST? like really REST? Guess it's never. Life is all about working hard. Always. Guess I should write a song about that? haha:P
anyway, guitar and singing lessons are so FUNX) never knew that singing is so much like qigong, haha so much emphasis on BREATHING!! and guitar is like so cool! but OUCH my fingers hurts): haha I guess I will have to work hard and practice hard and hopefully become quite good in guitar by the end of this holiday!(: OMG i want to sing and play I'm Yours!!
haha boo! planned my holiday already. shall try skateboarding soon(: and going on a cruise next wed!! omg so excited(:
This holiday is the time to explore, rest, and have fun(:
haha. ohh and have to go prepare a song for my next lesson! shall sing tonghua!
Time: 22:33