Friday, 1 May 2009
HAPPY LABOUR DAY!

HAPPY LABOUR DAY people!

haha it should be 'no' labour day...haha nevermind.

Darn, this week missed my fencing trainings also, due to work commitments. If this continue, man i probably won't be able to achieve my dream. SO, I should tell myself, GO FOR TRAINING LAH! haha maybe i should prioritise fencing over my studies? But the trainings are like so so boring! First, I dunno anyone there. Second, we are only doing footwork, which is like super boring! But I know it's important to set a good foundation. Anyway, I shall train myself to makeup for the trainings missed. Haha that's the good thing about fencing. Footwork is easy to train at home. Don't need a special place yay! Forward, backward, lunge!

On a side note, I have began to develop a new fetish for SURFing! Omg it's so cool lah! Riding the waves with boardshorts...beat that! haha I hope to learn surfing soon...but I don't think there is any surf schools in SIngapore, right? Not like Australia or Hawaii...sad): Maybe next time I shall go live in Hawaii! haha but seriously, I want to SURF! damn damn damn, someone please tell me where to surf in SIngapore!!!

haha that's all for this week. Enjoy Labour Day! Can't wait for Z fencing on Sunday, as always(X

Time: 01:25

moi!

  • PJ(:
  • Rafflesian
  • Ex-RVian
  • Crosser
  • Tracker(Hurdler!)
  • Basketballer
  • Fencer(Foilist!)
  • Guitarist
  • Singer!?
  • 3L'09:P
  • 1J'07/2J'08<3

    j'adore...

  • Sports
  • Basketball
  • Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Fencing
  • Skateboard
  • Beach Volleyball?
  • My MacBook!
  • My iPod Touch!
  • My PSP!
  • My Sony Ericsson HP!
  • My Billabong wallet!
  • My Samsung camera!
  • My Foil!
  • My Blue Guitar!

    je souhaite...

  • Improve basketball
  • SURF!
  • Hip-hop!
  • Film Acting
  • Be the top foilist!:D
  • GPA 4.0:P
  • Live and study in UK:P
  • Join RJ fencing and soccer
  • For that day to come...
  • Be a pro guitarist(:
  • Form a band:D
  • Win CampusSuperstar2011!?

    mes amis...

  • 6A'06<3
    Fransisca
    Mei En
    Nadia
    Mu Tang
    6A'06 Class blog!
  • RI People:D
    Ben Leong
  • Others(:
    Vicky
    Chinese Book Review'08
    My French Blog:P

    parler à moi!



    écouter!


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com